Here’s a first: I’m writing (and publishing) this post from an airplane–flying with Virgin America from New York City to San Francisco. Thanks Gogo. How quickly things change. When I studied abroad in Sydney in 2001, I didn’t even have a cell phone. Now I’m online from the sky. Pretty cool.
Anyway, because of this little mini vacation that we’re taking to California for my best friend’s wedding (yay!), I’ll be taking a break from blogging for the next few days. In the meantime, don’t forget to enter our giveaway and check out some things I’ve been eyeing this week:
- Margaret Talbot’s piece in the New Yorker on wedding bells for all
- Beautiful photos of wedding toasts at Style Me Pretty
- I’m coveting these Modernica chairs; could this one work for a home office? In what color?
- Busy day? Just make beans for dinner–with toppings.
- I don’t know if 6-month-olds need music class, but I know my 22-month-old absolutely loves hers
- Speaking of… good music in the car is one of my favorite things; have you seen this video (via SwissMiss)?
- And also from Swiss Miss, how cool is this tent?
- Did you see any of these Things I’m Afraid to Tell You posts?
- For all the pint-sized artists in your life, Todd Oldham’s Kid Made Modern collection goes on sale at Target this Sunday
Have a great weekend. xo