Another busy week, so I’m really looking forward to spending time with my family this weekend. The fun actually started this morning when I took my daughter to a Mother’s Day-themed art class at Barking Cat Studio. She decorated a picture frame and drew pictures on a flower pot. Super cute. What are your plans? Breakfast in bed? An adventure somewhere? Here are a few things I came across this week… anything noteworthy you read or discovered? Please add it in the comments section.
- The journal (above) is from the Paper Source; I love that store.
- Yum: This baked french toast from Brooklyn Supper looks delicious.
- My go-to brunch recipe is this egg strata.
- Did you see this TIME cover and related articles? I liked this one.
- Speaking of images, here are some cool photos of moms with their kids.
- And just in case you want some pretty pink tweezers, you can find them here.
Happy Mother’s Day (especially to my own inspiring, loving, supportive, kind, generous, wise, and all-around awesome mom; she’s the best rock and role model a new mom like me could ever have). Have a wonderful weekend. xo